|+ Al Kharid
|- !Also called? |kharid, desert
|- !Kingdom? |Misthalin
|- !Members Area? |No
|- !No. of Banks |1
|- !No. of Altars |None
|- !Leader |The Emir
|- !Teleportation |Dragonstone Amulet of Glory
|- !Guilds |None
|- !Inhabitants/Race |Humans
- Dommik's Crafting Store
- Fishing spot
- Al Kharid Gems
- General Store
- Kebab shop
- Al Kharid Mine (north of the city)
- Warriors (to train on)
- Louie's Legs
- Ranael's Plateskirt Shop
- Zeke's Superior Scimitars
- Silk Trader
- Path south to Shantay Stronghold.
- Landscape additions to the East and South.
- Herbs - South of Digsite, Northeastern Al Kharid
- Cosmic and Law Chests 14, 579, 10, 579 North East Corner of Al Kharid just below digsite
- The Scorpion mines contain spawns of both water-runes and fire-runes.
- The Scorpions can be ranged from outside of the chasm for decent ranged experience.
- The Silk Trader will sell silk for less to those adventurers with more quest points.
- Louie's Legs sells Adamant platelegs, which are the best available from shops until one has access to the Champion's Guild.